If your high school or college student would benefit from:
- knowing more about their cognitive abilities and how they process information
- understanding their learning styles and how to study effectively
- knowing which academic skills are strongest and which ones need work
- learning how to better plan their time, complete assignments and organize materials
- understanding their unique personality development
- and exploring career options to become a self-sufficient adult,
the Life Launch Assessment offers a comprehensive overview of your student’s development in multiple domains to better prepare them for higher education and successful transition to independence. This information can provide valuable planning guidance before costly educational decisions are made.
Psychological testing has undergone a radical transformation in recent years. We now have objective, empirically-based psychological and educational instruments that can identify how we process information, learn most efficiently, solve problems and develop the skills and interests we have to sustain us in adulthood.
This information shared in user-friendly language can be a fruitful teaching experience for students about to embark on major life changes, or for those who may be having difficulty with such changes.